Features and Functions
- 800x480 touch screen display which shows clear graphs
- Stand-alone system which can realize spectrum measurement, quantitative, wavelenght scanning, kinetics, system setting directly on the instrument.
- The instrument uses a rigid 8mm die-case aluminium base as its optical mount to ensure instrument stability and readability.
- Automatic system calibration and positioning to recover deviation after long time use.
- Imported main optical spare parts to ensure low stray light, stability and reliability.
- Powerful memory, can print data and graphs in A4 format directly by connecting to a printer.
- Data can export to USB directly.